Saturday, September 28, 2013

Investigative Learning: Point of View

I am really big on the students coming up with their own definitions for content related vocabulary.  I have found it helps them remember and internalized the meaning.
And...it can be fun!

While my son was watching Hoodwinked {super funny movie!} last year, an amazing idea came to me...I should use this story based on Little Red Riding Hood to teach point of view!! 


You can get the full lesson here!
It has turned out to be the best lesson ever!  The students were super engaged the whole time and we work together to come up with the meaning for point of view.  At the end of the lesson I had one of the little boys in my inclusion class say, "Wow!  I can't believe I just came up with that on my own!"







 
Mission Accomplished!

Happy Teaching,

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.