Sunday, January 15, 2017

And the Cleanest Classroom Award Goes to....

Not me.  I was so mad and offended that I did not win the cleanest classroom award ONE time last year.

I mean, there are 36 weeks of school and only 28 homeroom classrooms eligible to win.

Odds are I should've been able to lock down at least one Golden Trashcan!

Week after week the announcement would be made and I would hear cheering from down the halls. I would slam my door and proudly announce to the class, "We will get this next week!  I have it in the bag!" 

Next week would come and go, and still no Golden Trashcan for Room 3.

::sigh::

I mean, take a look at this. How could I not win?!?  It must be some type of conspiracy against me...




 So, fast forward a year later...still no Golden Trashcan, but I've accepted it now.  My sometimes messy classroom is a reflection of the non stop fun and learning that takes place.  We are busy from the second they walk in to the second they leave.  I straighten up at the end of the day, but while the students are in there it looks like a bomb went off.  And I'm ok with that now.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Please-Excuse-the-Mess-Poster-2962622
Get Your Own Poster Here!  It's Only $1!



Happy Teaching,


Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.