Monday, January 9, 2017

Ticket Out the Door Bulletin Board

Are you looking for an easy way to handle all of your Tickets out the Door?

And for a way for your students to easily assess themselves?

Yeah...me too!

I would have stacks and stacks of half papers waiting to be checked...it was all very overwhelming! 
This year I decided I needed something to help my students reflect on how they did, and a way for me to organize everything, so I came up with the.....

Ticket Out the Door Bulletin Board


It's super simple!
  1. The students do their ticket out the door, and then drop it in whichever envelope they think matches their level of understanding. 



  2. Then I pull them out and check them on the spot.
It is a great way for students who are under confident in their abilities to be pumped up, and a way for me to easily identify those who need extra help in the area.  


If you don't have time to create your own, no worries! You can get all the printables for your very own Ticket out the Door Bulletin Board, just CLICK HERE! 

It is on sale for only $3.00 for the remainder of the week!!  

If you would like some quick formative assessments you can use in your classroom, CLICK HERE! 


Let me know if you have any questions!! 
Happy Teaching,

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.