Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Idea: Picture Collages to Summarize Reading

So I was wasting time on Twitter when I should've been grading and I came across a fantastic post from this dude.  

 It's all about creating picture collages using Pic Collage.  






It got my brain going!

What if...

1.  Students
read a book

2.  As they read the recreate important scenes from the book and photograph them.


3.  They import all the pictures into Pic College to create a final product to visually summarize their novel! 

What a great way to work on visualization while reading! 



I love the idea!  I will have to try it out soon....if someone beats me to it, let me know how it works out!

Happy teaching,

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.