Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The 5 productive Things I've Done on my Snow Days...

So we've been out of school for the past two days for snow.  Lots and lots of snow.  So much snow that I can't get to a Starbucks. The insanity.

I thought I would take a couple of premium coffee deprived moments to share the top 5 things I've done to be productive while out of school....

1.  Worn this shirt and matching hair. Yes, it was a gift.  And yes, I've threatened my son (who is in my class) that I just might wear it to school. #luckyhim #hewantedtobeinmyclass

My husband knows me so well.





2. Learned 4 year olds can also binge watch TV shows, and therefore watched 13.5 hours of My Little Pony with my daughter. And spent the remaining hours humming "My little pony" over and over and over..... #thankyounetflix #neveragain



3.  Walked past these projects that need grading about 1,002 times trying not to make eye contact with them.  #tomorrowyall #Ipromise #wellmaybe


There is a box of 14 more in the garage that I refuse to bring inside.
4. Found out what my cousin's high school friend's adopted brother did to land himself in jail. A true story that only took about 3 hours of Facebook stalking to uncover (I feel this talent could only lead to some type of side job for me) #futurePI



5. Try to organize and consolidate my shoes my using the Joy of Tidying Up strategy, but think I failed miserably since I realized I NEEDED new nude wedges (I mean, who doesn't?? They go with everything!) and popped online to order a new pair. #addictionscomeinallshapes

Well, Ryan, if you insist..
 
 What have you done on your snow day?






Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.