Wednesday, January 11, 2017

7 Days to an Organized Classroom

For the past 4 years that I have been in the regular classroom, I have only had to write up one student.

That means I have had 719 days without discipline issues.  That's 719 hours that I have spent teaching and effectively engaging my students.

I'm sure you're wondering why and how....

A lot of teachers are under the impression that because I don't write students up, that I must be a slack teacher that lets them get by with anything and everything.

This could not be further from the case. I believe that the foundations and systems I set up lead to an effective and organized classroom that allows me to teach and the students to learn without distractions.  Great news...you can have this, too!

7 Day Outline

1. Procedures: Which ones I use, why they are important, how to figure out which ones to use in your classroom.

2. Bell Ringers: Examples of how I start my day. And 7 bell ringers you can start using TODAY!

3. Agendas: How to write a plan the students {and you} will follow!

4. Keep Students Engaged: A plan for keeping students engaged in the lesson you have planned, so they are not up roaming the classroom randomly.

5. Strategy for Collecting and Managing Papers: Because they will overtake your life if you let it!

6. How to Use Bathroom Passes in Middle School: How and WHY you need to do this. It's so strange how they NEED to go every 30 minutes in school, but can play xBox for 12.5 hours without a break! It's unexplainable!

7. Transitions: If you are not careful, these can eat up your entire class period, make you stressed, and the students crazy!

Want to know how to implement all of this?!  Download your FREE eBook!! Just fill out the form below and it will be emailed to you ASAP! You are just 7 days away from bliss!


Get Your Free eBook, 7 Days to an Organized Class!

* indicates required

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.