Sunday, January 29, 2017

The Five Things I'm Thankful for This Week

1. Dry Shampoo



My world has been forever changed!  I have tons of hair that takes me tons of time to wash, dry, straighten, and curl.  I was doing this on a every other day basis. Now, with my recent purchase of awesomeness in a bottle, I'm doing this every 4-5 days!!  Even with working out!  The extra time in the mornings have been amazing. Somehow I'm still rolling into school just barely on time....I need a driver in my life. #lifegoals


2. Lunches I Can Shake


I'm not very creative in the food department, nor do I make the time to prepare meals to bring to school. I'm also not brave enough to eat the school food (they warm food up in the individualized plastics bags they come in...that really can't be safe). So now, I just bring my super amazing protein powder and shake, shake, shake during lunch.  Instant nutrition and extra time to work while the kids eat! (If you would like to know the type of shakes I use, email me at sunnyinroom@gmail.com I would love to share!!)


3. $2 Ulta Nail Polish


THE. BEST. NAIL. POLISH. EVER. It's $2, it doesn't flake or chip, and lasts all week.  The best I have ever used!

4. Found Notes From Students



This note was found as rules for a new club some lovely students were forming. Personally, I think they are great life rules.  In fact, I might paint them on a pallet and hang it over my stove.  We have already established them as our 7th grade team rules from this point forward.  Haha!
  
5. Netflix



I don't watch a lot of TV.  Like, ever.  My free time is spent reading {sometimes school related YA novels.  Most of the time, though, it's trash....my junk food for the brain} BUT....Gilmore Girls, y'all! I can watch ALL episodes back to back! It is the best!  Whoever came up with this idea needs a unicorn!

Happy Teaching,





Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.