Saturday, January 21, 2017

5 Thing I'm Thankful For This Week!

1.  The random intern that divinely walked past my room at the exact moment I was about to pee in my pants. Thankfully, she agreed to watch my class for the 5 minutes it took for me to run to the bathroom!!

2.  The creative social studies teachers on my team who helped me come up with the couplet riddles for our scavenger hunt next week!



3. My sweet friend, coffee!!  If I could come back as an inanimate object, it would be a coffee bean so I could nibble on myself all day!



4. My husband who cooks dinner almost every night because he knows it's not my favorite thing to do!


5. For the student who told another students during an activity this week, "I'm so happy I finally got smart!" This is a real quote from a student in one of my lowest inclusion classes.  A student who scored the lowest they could possible score on the End of Grade tests last year.  A student who now believes in himself and his abilities.  He might not score proficient at the end of the year, but I know he will make growth.  And that is all I care about in my classroom.

Growth Mindset is real! It works! I see it every day!!


I hope you had a great week, too!

Happy Teaching,

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.