Thursday, December 29, 2016

Increase Parent Communication

I used to be the worst at staying touch with parents about upcoming assignments and due dates.  THE WORST. It is embarrassing to say, but my regular communication with parents was almost non existent!! 

And then someone showed me something amazing. Something FREE! Something that totally went with my style, and integrated seamlessly into my workflow...






I just set up my classes, invited parents to sign up, and send texts whenever we have something coming up.  It takes 5 seconds!
Parents appreciate it since it comes straight to their phones, and I love it since it's so easy!
In addition, parents can text you back through the app!  And who doesn't prefer the ease of a text??

Happy Teaching,





Email Address:
First Name :
Last Name:

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© It's Always Sunny in Room 3. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.